Bayonetta and Persona 5

I understand fiction from a narrative perspective and don’t mind inclusion of religious elements within media in general only that it be not a blatant agenda or anti-Catholic.

However, when it comes to these two games, I need more guidance in regards to how these actually play out, story wise and gameplay wise.

I have skimmed some synopsizes from the stories respectively, but the main question I have is, are these games Satanic or evil in some way? A relative of mine tells me these games are such with only providing short answers such as: They promote Satan or just killing God. Of course I would like to know more, but can’t really judge from just reading some generalized plot essay.

Of course skims that I have done don’t seem to make this the case, but I want to know from people who have played this or these games and what their impression or experience is with them.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.