Be Nice!!!

My daughter started her very first job a
few days ago. She's working with special
Needs children. She was so excited, sadly,
She came home in tears. Her co-works
Were very mean to her. She ended up eating
her lunch in her truck by herself. Can you
please offer a prayer for my daughter and All
that are bullied in school and the work place.
Peace and Love...

Praying

God Bless her! :thumbsup:

Prayers sent her way!

Praying.

How awful! :gopray:

St Elizabeth Seton, please pray for this young lady who wants to teach those who are less fortunate than she is. Amen

I'm praying that her co-workers learn to be kinder, and that she offers up their unkindness to God.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remembering your daughter and your intention in my daily prayers. God bless :)

:gopray2:

[quote="YESSENIA1, post:1, topic:296785"]
Peace and Love...

[/quote]

If they are mean to her, they could be mean to the children. Bullying typically is a way of life for some people, and they don't discriminate. I hope she will be sure to report any issues with that to the appropriate authorities.

Prayers for all concerned.

~Liza

Loving God please assist YESSENIA1’s daughter in settling down amongst staff and students in her new job. Help her to receive welcome and quickly understand all that is needed for a happy and blessed work-life with both students and other staff members.

Mother Mary, I commend YESSINIA1's daughter to you. Please intercede for her and help her to carry her cross courageously, patiently and lovingly. Please help her co-workers to be kind and to behave better around her. May YESSINIA1's daughter offer up her suffering and gain great merit. Amen.

Praying hard for her.

Oh! How awful! I will be praying also!

As a retired teacher I can tell you that this happens way too often and it has happened to me too when I started at a new school. Remind her that this provides her an opportunity to have some quiet time to reflect and pray. Tell her to spend some of her time praying for those that hurt her and, this is very important, tell her to put a smile on her face and be kind to everyone she meets no matter how they treat her. She will win with love, I can just about promise it. God bless her with the strength to move about her day following His great plan for her life.

praying

Thank you everybody for your concern for
My daughter...And all your prayers!!!!

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

[quote="YESSENIA1, post:1, topic:296785"]
Peace and Love...

[/quote]

Lord God, please guard, guide and protect YESSENIA's daughter from all kinds of harm. Ease the pain and the hurt as a result of her interaction with her co-workers. Please touch their hearts so that they may realize the pain they are causing those they are mean to. I also ask that You bless all those who are bullied at school and at work. Protect, guard and guide them. Be their defender. And may the humility and patience they demonstrate touch the hearts of those who bully them so that they may be led to become better persons. AMEN

St. Michael, pray for them

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.