Beatles Tribute Band to tour UK

If there are any Beatles fans on here who live in the UK (or surrounding nations), my favorite Beatles tribute band The Cavern Beat thecavernbeat.com/appearances will be touring the UK in August. Please pass the word along to any Beatles fans you know because I know these guys will appreciate an increase attendance at their UK shows.

Wow, there’s alot of Beatles tribute bands out there now. I just saw another Beatles tribute band called *Rain *and they were great.

In the midwest there seems to be an overabundance of them. I have heard Rain on the internet and they’re good, but you should definitely check out The Cavern Beat. American English is the big group here in the Midwest and well, that group is losing fans to The Cavern Beat. I also think the Cavern Beat is planning a tour of the East Coast sometime in late 2008 or in 2009. youtube.com/user/StuEppy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.