Beautiful gift of time

God has made everything beautiful in His time. The seasons and circumstances in our lives did not just happen with no explanation of because of destiny. It was already planned out long before we were formed in the womb of our mothers. Even His own coming was planned. Two separate fourteen generations in all. He has in mind what was going to happen and he revealed His purpose beautifully.
In our own lives, we have our own seasons. But God knows everything that we’ve been through and what we are still going to get through because He placed it there with a purpose. And again, He reveals His purpose beautifully if we just open our hearts to Him. He has planned out every laughter and triumph. He has already in mind every trial and tribulation; every hurt and pain. All these because His purpose is not only to make us strong in life but to reveal to us Himself in each and every situation and when we recognize that, we grow more and learn more about His astounding love for each of us. It becomes more profound in each and every day. More personal with each and every step of the way.

For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace,
and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.
Ecc 3: 1-8

Thank you for your lovely thoughts…but I think free will, free choice, is a free and creative gift of God to us also

your thoughts on this are astonishingly beautiful and very well-written, and i truly appreciate that you took the time to submit this lovely post. as i am currently going through a season of intense suffering, i definitely needed to read something like this, and have no doubt that this post has been a touch from God. thank you so much for posting this, and for the refreshing, inspiring and encouraging beauty of your words. stay strong, stay safe and take care of yourself. God bless you. :heart:

love,
in the peace and love of Christ,
alison xx

You’re most welcome. Praise God.
I bring Him back all praises as He Himself guided me through my season of loneliness just before the holiday season which in return has inspired me to write such things. He usually touches me to write these reflections right after my prayer time. Your response made me want to take time and write more reflections because It has affirmed me that God is at work in each and everyone of us. And He connects our lives wherever we may be. May God continue to touch your heart speak to you in prayer and may He comfort you ever more.
Godbless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.