Beautiful moving nativity screen saver (free)

freewarefiles.com/programs.php?categoryid=13&subcategoryid=124&ProgramID=11922

pixel-artistry.com/nativity/nativ2_lg.jpg

I just downloaded this tonight. I absolutely love it.

Thanks for sharing. I also downloaded it and love it!

Cool! :slight_smile: :cool:

Thank you! I love it and it came at just the right time. My son keeps changing our desktop to some WWE wrestler when I’m not looking, as though I won’t notice. I’m not sure how he found out about WWE but…

He won’t argue with a Christmas background. He’s still relatively little (9).

Pretty! I might use it starting in Advent. —KCT

Thanks!

I couldn’t get it to download, but just having the image in your post open on my screen inspired my daughter to sit on my lap for about 3 minutes making up a song for the baby Jesus. So thank you for that moment.

I saved the image to use as my “wallpaper” when Advent starts.

Also couldn’t get it to down load but saved the picture from your print, thanks.

Hmmm … let’s see … I think the link no longer works, but at the freewarefiles.com I searched and got this:
freewarefiles.com/First-Christmas-Screensaver_program_11922.html

• go there - and click the “Download” button and follow the directions to get the Nativity Screen Saver (or … I hope it works for you!!!)

Bruce
Greeter

Well, that post is from 2006 - that’s 6 years ago. No wonder the link doesn’t work any more! Amazed that anyone dug this up from so long ago…

:shrug:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.