Beautiful Tridentine Mass Photos

Ha! Made ya look!

Its actually a “Youth Mass.” I’m sure the “charismatics” on the Board would approve. Catholics on the other hand . . .

:rolleyes:

LOL!

If you really want to see some pics of"the most beautiful thing, this side of Heaven", check out my newly created website:

www.UnaVoceNashville.com

what the heck are they doing in those pics?

Is there any way to view a Tridentine Mass online or via video/dvd? I saw a video ad on I believe Amazon.com going for about $30, which is pretty steep for a single Mass.

Thanks for any leads…

Try this:

unavoce.org/video.htm

Very beautiful…is there a national or international movement that has a similar website? And, forgive me if I missed it on the web, are these schismatics holding Mass or diocesan priests?

[quote=OpusDei]Very beautiful…is there a national or international movement that has a similar website? And, forgive me if I missed it on the web, are these schismatics holding Mass or diocesan priests?
[/quote]

They are not schismatic. Read the tab “about” at this website.

unavoce.org/about.htm

If you really want to see some pics of"the most beautiful thing, this side of Heaven", check out my newly created website:

Wow, NDIrish, that truly is a beautiful website you have going there! I’ve never yet had the opportunity to attend a Tridentine Mass, but I do hope to someday! Nice job with the photos, they’re lovely.

Shamus:)

[quote=jordan]They are not schismatic. Read the tab “about” at this website.

unavoce.org/about.htm
[/quote]

I think he was referring to he original link in that question.

Thanks! Hopefully I can get my Bishop to agree!!

[quote=NDIrish]LOL!

www.UnaVoceNashville.com
[/quote]

Wow! they truly are beautiful. thank you…:slight_smile:

Ooh!

“Disco Mass”!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.