Beauty & the Beast

When I was a kid (don’t remember the age but I was in elementary school) I watched Beauty & the Beast once EVERY DAY. I :heart: BEAST! :blushing: It was and still is my favorite movie from Disney Princesses Movies. I still haven’t watched the 3D version! but I will soon…before it goes out of cinema. My younger sister’s favorite is Mulan. What’s yours (if any)? :popcorn:

Favorite Disney animated movie?

I thought Beauty and the Beast was a sweet movie.

My favorite, I believe was that one or Sleeping Beauty. I liked Snow White a lot, as well.

I think I saw Mulan maybe once. I never really “got” that one. It was ok, but definitely a “new” movie with not a lot of new ideas from Disney. Disney has been playing it safe with their new movies.

One of my favorites!!! Seeing it tomorrow with DD, hope she likes it!

I remember seeing that one on opening day November 22 1991. I was only 6, and I remember standing in line with my mom and older brother. It was freezing too. My all time favorite disney movie. I still have alot of the original toys, including a stuffed beast doll.
I saw the off broadway production in Fort Worth last April. It was incredible. I highly recommend it.
I’m going to be seeing the 3D version this week with my mom. I cannot believe that it came out 21 years ago. Man do I feel old:P

My favorite Disney Princess movie? I liked Tangled a lot…but I’d probably say The Little Mermaid because I liked the music a lot when I was a little kid. I was never heavily into Disney stuff though.

Aww I like Tangled too! My daughters never been to a movie theatre so I’m hoping to take her to see beauty & the Beast. I don’t know that I have a favourite Disney Princess movie. they kind of all seem the same.

I do though like their animate Robin Hood. Particularly the music!

:eek: :thumbsup:

I was only 6, and I remember standing in line with my mom and older brother. It was freezing too. My all time favorite disney movie. I still have alot of the original toys, including a stuffed beast doll.
I saw the off broadway production in Fort Worth last April. It was incredible. I highly recommend it.
I’m going to be seeing the 3D version this week with my mom. I cannot believe that it came out 21 years ago. Man do I feel old:P

That’s really cool.

Sleeping Beauty gave me this feeling of horror , it was the part when the villain turned into a black dragon and how it sounded when she tried to bite the prince.

Mulan…I like it so much, when she disguise herself as a man and how her life was when she was a “man”…, I find it really entertaining.

We saw it together as a family this weekend!

It was great, and the 3d was a nice effect.

I thought the contrast between the Beast and Gaston very interesting. The final scene the Beast proves his nobility where he spares Gaston, and the Gaston stabs him in the back. :mad:

Beauty and the Beast is an awesome movie! The wife and I have watched it with our boys a few times and they love it too. For me, though, the greatest Disney movie has to be The Little Mermaid. I love the music in that one! Oh, and for my boys- it has to be Tangled. It seems like I’ve seen that movie 200 times in the last 8 months…

Haven’t seen the 3D version yet! shame on me :crying: Waiting for this Thursday to go Haven’t got the time with college hours.

Jean Cocteau’s version is good for grown-ups. :thumbsup:

B&B was the first Disney film I saw in a theater with my friends.

Upon rewatching, it hasn’t aged that well with me. :rolleyes:

But I will still watch 101 Dalmations. :wink:

Never heard of it before. Is it this one?
I can see it is different, belle has sisters…sounds very interesting.

That’s the one. :slight_smile:

cool!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.