Been through multiple crises lately, need prayers for anxiety

Hello. Due to the flooding in Iowa in June of this year, my husband & I lost all our furniture, lived in a hotel for a week and a half, are now living in a bad part of town, and yesterday began the process of buying a condo - a very small one, and though it’s a good development, it’s driving my stress level up, up and away.

I thought my dog was hemorrhaging to death yesterday. He had copious bloody diarrhea and I burst into tears in the middle of one of my classes.

Earlier that same day, the anxiety level was so high I almost vomited during another class.

I just lost my job also a few weeks ago.

Please pray for me and my husband. Please pray especially that I don’t become prey to self-pity and use these troubles to become even more self-absorbed than I already am.

Praying for you. Just inserted a bible verse to encourage you.

*I will go before you 
   and will level the mountains  
   I will break down gates of bronze 
   and cut through bars of iron...*
  •   so that you may know that I am the LORD, 
     the God of Israel, who summons you by name.* *Isa 45:2-3*

+JMJTJ+

You and your husband will be in my prayers.

*** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

God bless you +

You poor darling. Jesus, please restore wellbeing and peace to our sister and her husband. Please give them peace and security. Help our sister to overcome her natural anxiety.
God bless you.

A hug…Trishie

Praying for you both.

LORD Jesus
Comfort ur Children .

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for you to overcome this!

May the Grace of God come upon you and ease your troubled heart. May this test pass quickly. May your intentions be answered soon. Thank you Lord.

Paul

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for you and your family.

Praying to God for your peace of mind, dear…

Lord, bless this family. Amen

Thank you all so much. Such generosity! Bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.