Beginning Apologetics materials

Greetings,

Didn’t mean start a thread, but no email address available from the catholic.com site for this question. I have the Beginning Apologetics set of study guides, but I haven’t found in that set an Imprimatur.

Can you verify that these guides have been OK’d by the Church either by Imprimatur or (spelling in doubt) nihil obstatt?

Thanks.

If you are referreing to the 7 booklet set by Burnham… you have good stuff for young adults…

That is the correct set. Just need to make sure the information in it is correct IAW the Church.

[quote=JimCalvin]That is the correct set. Just need to make sure the information in it is correct IAW the Church.
[/quote]

You might post a question in the "Ask an apologist " section for input by those at CA.

I have included the set as handouts to young adults, and also the book “This is the Faith” by Canon Ripley… an older book available from TAN (also in MP3-21hours format)

Thanks, I’ll post the question there.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.