Behind the Google-Southern Poverty Law Center relationship

Report: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Ordered Oppo Research on George Soros, Then Denied in Public

Lucas Nolan 30 Nov 2018 Breitbart News

A new report claims that Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg directly ordered opposition research on billionaire philanthropist George Soros, a claim which she previously denied.

A new report from the New York Times claims that according to three individuals with knowledge of the situation, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg directly ordered staff to investigate billionaire philanthropist George Soros’ financial investments following his outspoken attacks against multiple tech firms. Sandberg’s requests for further information on Soros appear to indicate that the company COO was directly engaged in Facebook’s actions against Soros.

A recent article published by the New York Times titled “Delay, Deny and Deflect: How Facebook’s Leaders Fought Through Crisis,” provides insight into how Facebook has operated through numerous crises over the past few years. . . .

I wonder if Facebook is going to rank itself as “untrustworthy” and a purveyor of fake news?

Is Google trying to silence conservative media?

Nov. 30, 2018 - 4:33 - Google engineer reportedly labeled conservative news websites ‘opinion blogs’ in 2016; research psychologist Robert Epstein reacts.

Mark Dice is a political satirist.

But don’t sell him short in other areas too.

Here Dice has very infomative footage of Jack Dorsey making a mockery about Twitters FORMER calls for free speech.

Now that Twitter is a MEGA corporation, the proverbial “ban-fest” has begun. And it will get worse, before it gets a whole lot worse.

The exact same ignoring of their earlier mission that Facebook, Apple (who is also mentioned here), and others have done.

Dice just put this up this morning (it is still morning) and he already has about 90 THOUSAND views on Youtube (not counting his other outlets).

It isn’t even posted yet to his bitchute channel (which shows how many people tuned in to this today already so far).

This is Just the Beginning

Mark Dice 89,195 views

I suspect this video will be up on Dice’s bitchute channel later today and I will add that link when available.

A question that I have not seen adequately addressed yet, is . . .

. . . . to what extent does this institutionalized seemingly endless liberal bias of the Tech Giants have with interference of our elections? Especially “election 2018”.

This should not be occurring at all.

The Government evidently lacks the fortitude to break these companies up (with anti-trust laws).

Which confirms to me that they ALREADY allowed them to get way too large. (Now they are like the banks in that they are “too big to fail”).

Edit: The new link on Bitchute was just posted.

Here it is . . . .

I wonder what happened with the SPLC and all this website guardianship??

(Remember from prior posts on this thread. The SPLC does not merely have this guardianship relationship with Google alone. But with Twitter and OTHER MEGA Tech communications outfits.)

So much for guardianship and safe environment rhetoric.

Like I have been saying from the get-go. . . .

. . . . This metatasis of “banning” from these liberal outfits is “POLITICS” disguised as website guardianship.

(With a little website guardianship thrown in for good measure and to look good. At least that is my opinion.)

Facebook and Twitter insiders have admitted to targeting conservative accounts and topics, and multiple private exchanges have leaked expressing a desire to use their power to shape political narratives. Multiple analyses have found that Facebook’s algorithm changes disproportionately harmedconservatives. In September, PJ Media’s Paula Bolyard found evidence that Google manipulates search results to favor left-wing news sources.

1/2 (Too many characters associated with links and formatting. Not actual text.)

2/2 . . .

Among the individuals and groups improperly restricted since 2016 are various Republican leaders, officeholders, and candidates; pro-life groups such as LifeSiteNews, Live Action, and Susan B. Anthony List; conservative commentator Jesse Kelly; Dennis Prager’s Prager University, “Activist Mommy” blogger Elizabeth Johnston; theologian Dr. Robert A.J. Gagnon; conservative video bloggers Diamond and Silk; the group Americans for Truth About Homosexuality; the recent film Gosnell ; and an upcoming film about Roe v. Wade .

Report: Facebook ‘Internal Tensions’ Reaching ‘Boiling Point’

Charlie Nash 5 Dec 2018 Breitbart News

“Internal tensions” at Facebook are reportedly reaching a “boiling point,” with the company divided into three factions.

According to BuzzFeed News, “after more than a year of bad press, internal tensions are reaching a boiling point and are now spilling out into public view.”

“Internally, the conflict seems to have divided Facebook into three camps: those loyal to Zuckerberg and Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg; those who see the current scandals as proof of a larger corporate meltdown; and a group who see the entire narrative — including the portrayal of the company’s hiring of communications consulting firm Definers Public Affairs — as examples of biased media attacks,” BuzzFeed News explained. “Current and former employees describe a tense and, at times, hostile atmosphere inside the company, one in which both senior employees and even staunch loyalists are contemplating their futures.” . . .

I imagine that people who work for Facebook were/are proud of their jobs, and I’m sure there are many benefits to working there. But I can’t help but think that in the last few years Facebook employees may feel awkward about telling people that they work for Facebook. Almost like a Mercedes dealership that turned into a second rate used car lot, but kept all the original employees of the Mercedes dealership. What pride do all these talented people have when they work for a seemingly sleazy company? Facebook could even have the same go to statement as a used car lot does for its customers who appear puzzled, “No, no, it’s okay, trust me”.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.