Behold your Mother- Book

idk where this should be posted… it is a book for one
secondly it was written from a protestant that coverted to catholism and it is about Mary.

I have been wanting to read this book, but I wanted to hear thoughts that others readers about this book.
please share your thoughts and what you liked (or didn’t)

:popcorn:

I haven’t read the book, but did look it up on Amazon. Would that be the book you mean?

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_18?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=behold+your+mother&sprefix=behold+your+mother%2Cstripbooks%2C260

If so, it was written by Tim Staples who had been Baptist, and later in life became Catholic.

yeah that one :slight_smile:

Well 36 out of 40 people reviewing the book gave it 5 stars.
And were people of different faiths.
I’d be inclined to buy it if I had a friend who struggled with Mary.
Seems like there are always tons of people who don’t “get” our devotion to Mary.

I found the CD very helpful in understanding Catholic teaching on Mary. I would recommend it for those who want to know the scriptural reasons for teachings on Mary.

I bought it shortly after it was published and I have enjoyed it immensely. I would say it is easily the most concise book on Mary via the Bible out there. Staples is easy to read and lays out his points in a sensible, orderly way. I’ve leant out my copy already, and I plan to do so again!

You wouldn’t regret purchasing it, I can tell you that!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.