Being Drug Free

Well today i couldnt take it anymore so im back on things that i shouldnt be i dont know if i want to tell my councler that i tried this drug again i just needed an excape i dont know what i should do anymore… i keep chosing the wrong thing looking at this vicaden and aderall makes me think of how stupid im being and i should just take to many and not continue on ill be thinking all night i havent slept for 3 days now until when i got home from school… just pray i can get through this i dont want to choose something i cant back down on… so i gave the pills to someone i trust dearly but dont know how long she will keep them for me because if i want them shell give um back hope i can get back on track … AGAIN just keep me in your prayers i need it but i need to find a way to tell my councler…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

You are not being stupid, you are just going through a tough time. Call 1-800-273-8255 or a number you may have for support to talk to someone.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

To you, O blessed Joseph,
do we come in our tribulation,
and having implored the help of your most holy spouse,
we confidently invoke your patronage also.

Through that charity which bound you to the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God and through the paternal love with which you embraced the Child Jesus,
we humbly beg you graciously to regard the inheritance which Jesus Christ has purchased by his Blood,
and with your power and strength to aid us in our necessities.

O most watchful Guardian of the Holy Family, defend the chosen children of Jesus Christ;
O most loving father,
ward off from us every contagion of error and corrupting influence;
O our most mighty protector,
be propitious to us and from heaven assist us in our struggle with the power of darkness;
and, as once you rescued the Child Jesus from deadly peril, so now protect God’s Holy Church from the snares of the enemy and from all adversity;
shield, too, each one of us by your constant protection,
so that, supported by your example and your aid, we may be able to live piously and holy, and to obtain eternal happiness in heaven. Amen.

We love you!

Divine healer, I pray that you may grant this person the strength to say no to drugs. Anything is possible in your hands dear Jesus.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

:gopray2:

If what you are struggling with is an addiction to these drugs, be honest with your counselor so you can get the help that you need. I’m praying for you. :blessyou:

Try to be more objective about yourself and your problems. It helps a lot with EVERYTHING.

I will pray for you now.

Praying for you.May our Lord strengthen and comfort you.

Heavenly Father please bless Caligirlll with the strength and healing she needs to live a healthy and wholesome life. Please protect her and her friend from all harm and help them to live according to Your loving will, with whatever guidance and support that is required

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard for you to overcome this.

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail, Mary! Full of grace,
The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
:(:):harp::crossrc::angel1:

Lord Jesus, please give Calligirlll1996 the grace she needs to stop taking drugs. Heal the wounds that are causing her to do these things and give her the courage she needs to speak with her counselor about what she has done. I ask that you fill her with your love and peace. Amen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Caligirlll, the only way successfully and easily getting off drugs or medicines is to pray to Jesus and Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus daily for Jesus’ Divine Love, Wisdom, Guidance, Healing and Intervention and for World Peace if you could remember to say at the end of your Cause.

I would bring up The Holy Rosary and print it (if you do not know The Holy Rosaries) and purchase a set of Rosary Beads (great if blessed by your Local Priest first), purchase a Scapula and Miraculous Medal from your local Christian or Catholic Bookshop, keeping these on you at all times this year and throughout your life. Try Susan Hepburn’s book and C.D. to break the addiction, it is inexpensive.

Please Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour could Thee bathe Thy Child here and all people with addictions in Thy Divine Healing, breaking addictions, now and for Eternity, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I completely agree that she should pray as you suggest, and she should, because they are very good prayers. However, this girl is clearly in distress and the advice that the ONLY way for her to cure herself is to pray is not good. Certainly prayer should be the first thing she should do and always do. But to put the idea in her head that praying will cure her is not good. In all but the rarest of cases, the prayer would undoubtedly lead her to get help.

If you go back and reread the post, you will see she also talked about ending her life by saying, “i should just take to many and not continue on”.

People in her situation need help from people and God. Maybe that book you suggest is good, but it should be secondary to having someone leading her. She needs real, live human beings in her life to help her through these tough times.

It is just bad advice to tell her that prayer is all she needs. God created healers in doctors and people that could give her good council and medical treatment. Even St. Paul refers to St. Luke as a physician who probably treated St. Paul when he needed it.

Colossians4:14, “Luke the beloved physician”

We have to point her in the right direction, and ask her to pray to God to help her and increase her courage so she can seek help and find a way.

She is crying for help and certainly praying. She would not be here if she was not fighting hard like the little warrior she is, and answering God’s call the best way she is able to right now. One day she will realize that Jesus is the supreme healer and one way he does it is through His people.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

And yes, pray the prayers HolyRosaryChild suggest. get a rosary, brown scapular and the miraculous medal as she says. Just try to reach out to your counselor as well.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.