Being tempted with doubt again

Hi everyone. I am being tempted with doubt about Christ's Church again. :( Please pray for me.

[quote="Holly3278, post:1, topic:177360"]
Hi everyone. I am being tempted with doubt about Christ's Church again. :( Please pray for me.

[/quote]

Lord,
Please show Holly the way towards you. Open her up to Your wonderful Mercy and love. Through the intercession of our Mother Mary and St. Martin Torres

Amen.

[quote="jeanne71350, post:2, topic:177360"]
Lord,
Please show Holly the way towards you. Open her up to Your wonderful Mercy and love. Through the intercession of our Mother Mary and St. Martin Torres

Amen.

[/quote]

Thank you Jeanne.

Lord, please help Holly to know that the Catholic Church is the one and only church you ever established. Why would she ever want to be a member of any other church? In your Catholic Church, Lord, we have the 7 sacraments and the fullness of truth. No other church was established by you or embodies all these sacraments and all this truth. Please help Holly to know that she is in the right place in your Church. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.