Believe in God and follow HIM , Atheists!

Atheists?

O Atheists, **‘For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. --John 3:16 **
How do you live? Atheists? I have know Atheists is a religion also, for you have Atheists groups, teach others your beliefs, I wonder what is you life morals? Do you live according God law ten commandments or according your own conscious? Why do you trust your own conscious?

Why do you trust your own conscious?

Oh yeah! That is going to win converts for sure!!! :rolleyes:

You decided to become a Christian at some point in your life, didn’t you? In order to do that, you had to use your own reasoning. Even if the conclusion you reached was that your own reasoning is unreliable, you still had to trust the reasoning that led you to that conclusion. Why did you trust your own reasoning when deciding to become Christian?

I believe in God is not on my own reasoning: I knew it is by God grace.

I think that for human either live according to God laws or according to his own conscious.

I read one say that he live according to his own conscious; I knew sometimes when you do something wrong conscious will tell you this is wrong.

Do not trust your own conscious, and remember this, —you will at the beginning your conscious will tell you wrong if you did something wrong, but when you do it again and again then your conscious will confused you will less feel wrong; hence at end you will think it is alright to do wrongs. But you should not trust your own conscious, and only trust God our creator keep His law and commandments.

John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God. 3All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being 4in him was life, and the life was the light of all people. 5The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.

2Timothy 3

16All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

The sad thing is atheists cant believe because God has given them a harden heart. So it is essentially up to God if they recieve a new heart to believe.

:blush:

:slight_smile:
For sure,

Not true. The grace of God is available to all, in great abundance, to soften any hardened heart. All hardened hearts are due to slavery to sin.

O ThunderFox, I know that human live life either according God law commandments or according to his own conscious, I want let them know that according to own conscious is wrong, I observe that you will at the beginning your conscious will tell you wrong if you did something wrong; still when you do it again and again then your conscious will confused you will less feel wrong; hence at end you will think it is alright to do wrongs. So that human should not trust their own conscious, and only trust God our creator keep His law and His commandments.

true it is(Titus 2:11), so all one has to do is just submit to God and the truth will set them free

indeed Trust In The Lord(Proverbs 3:5)

I read,

**John 1
From his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. 17The law indeed was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18No one has ever seen God. It is God the only Son, who is close to the Father’s heart, who has made him known.

True! :angel1::angel1:

LOL… ok then :shrug: See how far you get with your OP approach :thumbsup:

:)Thanks!

Your welcome :slight_smile: How about we both go watch some youtube videos of The Westboro Baptist Church? Because as everyone knows, they are not actually turning people away from Christianity by how they get peoples attention! (Hint:Hint)

yeah take St. Augustine as an example.

I’m quite curious just how much agnostics/atheists actually seriously think about their decision regarding religion.

People can really tell at times when not much serious thought has been taken.

I think you’ve got two primary groups, could be other smaller groups besides these:

First, there’s the conscious atheists/agnostics, that have actually put a ton of thought into it, probably more than typical religious folks. Probably they risk losing relationships because of their non-belief, but they feel like they have to be honest about their doubts so they lay it all out there.

Second, the functional atheist/agnostics. They don’t really believe anything about any God, they don’t go to a Church or accept any religious doctrine in particular. Often these people say they belong to the prevailing religion (Christian or otherwise) and maybe they even think they believe in a God, maybe they even pray from time to time… but they don’t really believe in a God because they don’t act like a God exists.

Everyone’s different, of course. I’d figure the biggest factor would be one’s environment, as in how religious is the area they live/lived in and how religious their upbringing was. In other words, the most resistance one gets in determining they’re atheists and/or agnostics the more likely they have seiously thought about their decisions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.