Benedictine Nuns with heavenly voices

This is a relatively new order of traditional Benedictine Nuns in Missouri. They started out in Scranton, PA under the FSSP. Now they are in Missouri and are growing by leaps and bounds. They are an example of beautiful Benedictine monastic life. They have only been around for about 10-15 years. Absolutely a beautiful community–and all young and on fire for the Lord. Listen to their heavenly voices!

youtube.com/user/DeMontfortMusic/featured

I have heard about them on EWTN and the Catholic Channel. Truly the voices of angels!
You can get CDs of their music too!
Lisa

Thanks so very much for sharing…had not seen any other news clips…looking forward to getting their CD.

Simply amazing…lifts the heart…and incredibly…heals it…all in God, The Holy Spirit’s graces. So blessed…in this communion in our Catholic Church!

Pax Christi

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I’m subscribing to this. :thumbsup:

And while I’m not one for hyperbole, “heavenly voices” is very appropriate in this case. :slight_smile:

Be sure to watch the Sisters as they react to the new Pope. The joy radiating from their faces cannot help but inspire you.

Lisa

You will find out all sorts of things about nuns etc on Phatmass.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.