Berlin readies giant brothel for 2006 World Cup

BERLIN, July 29 (Reuters) - A German company is looking to cash in on an expected boom in the sex trade during next year’s soccer World Cup with a 60-room brothel a walk away from Berlin’s Olympic Stadium, German media reported on Friday.

Named after the virgin huntress of Greek mythology, the “Artemis” complex is due to open for business in September with whirlpool, sauna, cinema, buffet restaurant and a staff of 100 prostitutes, mass circulation daily Bild reported. “This is no flash rip-off joint where clients are taken for a ride,” a spokesman for the Artemis GmbH investment company behind the project, told the newspaper…

(Excerpt) Read more at cnn.netscape.cnn.com

I’m sure there’s been a thread on here bout this already but…

BLAARRGGGHHHHHH 'Scuse me while I’m sick!

Michael :mad:

The only thing Freud got right was the “Freudian slip” if he in fact invented it. One example is found in this article: “This is no flash rip-off joint where clients are taken for a ride,” Hmmm… :stuck_out_tongue:

Jonathon

How is this any different from the “red light” district in Amsterdam?? They are keeping the whores of the streets so little kids are not subjected to it…like in NY and other USA cities where this is a far to common site.

Please let me also state…I do not agree that brothels or legalized prostitution are good things!!!

What do you expect from soccer?

[quote=Adonis33]What do you expect from soccer?
[/quote]

Hey now…:smiley:

[quote=Adonis33]What do you expect from soccer?
[/quote]

Oh, now you have crossed the line. How dare you !!!:mad::rolleyes::(:banghead:

Soccer, football here in Spain is very good, don´t have any relation with these bad and immoral things

[quote=Karin]How is this any different from the “red light” district in Amsterdam?? They are keeping the whores of the streets so little kids are not subjected to it…like in NY and other USA cities where this is a far to common site.

[/quote]

A very good point.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.