Bernie Sanders demands politicians ‘expand’ legal abortion amid coronavirus crisis

Bernie of course is another extreme leftist pro-abortion activist.

It is never a good time to “evangelize” for abortion. Now is an especially poor time.

Bernie Sanders demands politicians ‘expand’ legal abortion amid coronavirus crisis

The Vermont senator blasted states that deny the ‘right’ to all-access abortion.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 - 4:43 pm EST Calvin Freiburger LifeSiteNews

WASHINGTON, D.C., March 26, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – For the past week, Capitol Hill has been dominated by bitter debate over the inclusion of unrelated spending in legislation meant to provide economic relief to Americans in quarantine. Yet despite the heat Democrats have already taken on the issue, Vermont senator and Democrat presidential candidate Bernie Sanders doubled down Tuesday on expanding “access” to abortion-on-demand during the crisis.

“It is outrageous that right-wing politicians in states like Texas and Ohio are using this crisis to risk women’s health and safety by denying their right to abortion and other reproductive health care,” Sanders declared. “Instead, we should be expanding access with things like telemedicine.” . . . .

How do you perform abortion by telemedicine?

The doctor talks to the pregnant mother and watches as she takes the first pill
that will begin the process of terminating the pregnancy. I believe the mother
takes 1 or 2 more pills at home. This is what I have been told. I am not a doctor.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.