Best friend is gravely ill; please pray for him

My best friend is extremely ill. Not in remission. Very weak.

Please pray for him and for his family.

Thanks.

Dear Al
Truly sorry! I assure you of my prayers.
God bless
Derrick

your friend is in my prayer

I am so sorry, Al.

I’ll keep your friend, and you, in my prayers and Masses.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying very hard for him and his family!

On my prayer list…

So sorry to hear about it.

May he and his family and freinds be blessed with the healing touch of Our Lord. May the grace, love and mercy of God enveloped all…

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers spromised

Will Pray For Your Friend
Grandma Glor

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.