Best friend's parents in car crash

I just found out that my best friend’s parents were just in a car crash. They themselves are fine except for some soreness and scratches, but this presents some hardships for them. They now have to get a new car, which insurance will most likely cover, but now they are without a vehicle with school coming up, and her mother may not be able to drive for a little bit, and she is the only person in the family able to drive.

Please pray for her family’s hopefully temporary misfortune and that her parents may quickly be able to get through the insurance hassle, find a new car and become fully recovered.

(I seem to be in this forum quite a lot lately…)

Praying
grandma glor

Praying for your intentions.:signofcross:

God bless

I am praying for your intentions.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Bless you for your concern and prayers for your friends. I ask God to help them through the consequences of this accident. I entrust this family to God’s merciful love.

I am praying for your friend’s parents in the hope that they will get through this temporary situation as quickly as possible.:blessyou:

Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on this family and make provisions for all of their needs.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thanking God for their health!
Praying for their auto situation.

I have prayed for your requests.

Praying!

Praying for them.

I have good news!

Hopefully, the insurance of the woman that they hit will cover the costs because the other woman didn’t stop at a sign.

They’re borrowing a neighbor’s car for now, and hope to have their new transportation by next week when school starts.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers! They have been helped greatly by the Lord.

Thank you for the update.

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.