Best Mouse for Hand/Wrist

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a computer mice that is easy on the hand and wrist. I spend all day at work at the computer and then at home I spend a fair bit of time on computer as well, Needless to say I feel my hand tightening up and getting a little on the uncomfortable side over all this use of the mouse

Does anyone have any ideas on a mouse that puts less stress on the hand/wrist? I have seen these funny looking ergonomic mice at the store but I was never sure if they actually work or just another way of charging triple the price of reg mouse

Thanks

I used a joystick mouse like this one for years at work (I'm a software engineer). It takes a little getting used to, but it really does take the strain off.
amazon.com/3M-Ergonomic-Mouse-SMALL-MEDIUM/dp/B00008KWWG

Other coworkers have had good things to say about trackball mice (for example: amazon.com/Kensington-Orbit-Optical-Trackball-64327/dp/B00006W2QD/ref=pd_sim_e_16). However, I could never quite get the hang of one of those.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.