Best movie ever made about Fatima, including trailer

This movie had a profound effect on me so I thought I would share it with both catholics and non-catholics. It is visually stunning, allowing you to really see what so many people described:

"Then, suddenly, one heard a clamor, a cry of anguish breaking from all the people. The sun, whirling wildly, seemed all at once to loosen itself from the firmament and, blood red, advance threateningly upon the earth as if to crush us with its huge and fiery weight. The sensation during those moments was truly terrible.

“All the phenomena which I have described were observed by me in a calm and serene state of mind without any emotional disturbance. It is for others to interpret and explain them. Finally, I must declare that never, before or after October 13 [1917], have I observed similar atmospheric or solar phenomena.” Professor Almeida Garrett

Trailer:

the13thday.com/

Actual movie:

youtube.com/watch?v=NaIp8iAccLs&feature=fvwrel

Here is the review by Steven Greydanus,published in the National Catholic Register as well as at his website DecentFilms.com

The 13th Day is the best movie ever made about Fátima — the most beautiful and effective, as well as one of the most historically accurate.

Distilled to the bare essence of the events, mediated through evocative visuals and mood rather than character-based drama, The 13th Day has a clarity and intensity of a defining event in childhood that we rehearse in our minds for the rest of our lives. That is, indeed, how The 13th Day approaches the apparitions at Fátima in 1917, through the eyes of 30-year-old Sister Lúcia de Jesus Rosa Santos, living in seclusion at the Carmelite convent in Spain, writing the second of her six memoirs.

From the gathering darkness of the times — the first World War, the Bolshevik revolution, the fall of the Portuguese monarchy and the Republican government’s war against religion in Portugal — to tiny, isolated Fátima, timeless in the way of childhood memories until the event that changed everything, Sister Lúcia’s memories are imbued with an aura of reverie and contemplation by striking visuals, an effective score and a stark, simple narrative.

More of the review can be found at
decentfilms.com/reviews/13thday

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.