Between heaven and earth sans sleep in fear of loss

The Lord is love and His power is love. He made people whose similarity to Him is such that we might act apart from Him when we put distance between us and His love. And now, in the wee hours of night I feel that distance; but it is not of my willful choice. My sleep is interrupted by the fear that His love is not enough to cover the doubts and concerns in this life. I ache in concern for the evil acts by my former spouse that have separated from me all but one of my children. Her enmity I cannot bridge though I have tried. He is visiting her this week, and I won’t allow myself to accept God’s power as the answer to my fear of his being turned against me, too. So, in these restless thoughts, I ask for prayers for the power of His love to fill me, to calm the storm of doubt, the fear of loss.

I reach out monthly now as a reminder of my love for the three who will not respond since last year. Loss of the last one’s frequent contact would be devastating.

And yet, You Lord know my heart. You know my love and the forgiveness in me that only You can provide us. Your Son, my Lord Jesus is love’s answer to all distress. May I know this night and the next that earth’s troubles do not obviate the love which created it. Troubles provide the cracks in my sometimes impenetrable humanity which allow Your grace and love to enter. May I allow them now and always to do so, I pray, for myself and those who need that grace and love most. Bless my children and may Your love enter their hearts and that of my former spouse. Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death, Amen.

Trust in Him, totally and with all your being…

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, Amen…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death, Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima, Amen…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.