Bible Christain Outreach

Has anyone ever heard of this website called biblechristian.com? Well, I stumbled upon this place a long time ago and I looked around. They site owner’s name is James Hodges. He’s blatantly and outspokenly anti-Catholic and I even read somewhere that people were mistaking www.biblechristian.com for www.biblefchristiansociety.com, which is John Martignoni’s website for his Catholic apologetics apostolate. The first time I emailed him, it was about his article about Matthew 16:18. Unbelievable that he would only have THIS, but he ONLY HAD THE PETRA/PETROS ARGUMENT. It really made him look bad. Even though I completely refuted him, he’s still teaching it. It’s absolutely atrocious. I was looking there a little bit ago, and he’s posted another article titled, “The Catholic Church: Denomination or ABOMINATION?” I looked at it and he’s getting his sources from none other than JACK T. CHICK. He’s actually reaching out to people with this stuff, folks. He actually believes this. If you’ve read Karl Keating’s Catholicism and Funamentalism , then you’d know that just about every major and minor anti-Catholic author’s sources, whether they be a tract, article, or book, is based on possibly another’s and that just traces all the way back to the sources of Lorraine Boettner’s Roman Catholicism , and you’d know from Karl Keating’s book, and especially if you’ve read Lorraine Boettner’s, that he has no real sources. It’s an absolute mystery how he got those things to put in his book anyway. I emailed James Hodges the link to Karl Keating’s refutation of Jack Chick and Antonio Rivera’s work. Anyway, have any of you come in contact with this guy in your day?

[quote=Corpus Cristi]Has anyone ever heard of this website called biblechristian.com? Well, I stumbled upon this place a long time ago and I looked around. They site owner’s name is James Hodges. He’s blatantly and outspokenly anti-Catholic and I even read somewhere that people were mistaking www.biblechristian.com for www.biblefchristiansociety.com, which is John Martignoni’s website for his Catholic apologetics apostolate. The first time I emailed him, it was about his article about Matthew 16:18. Unbelievable that he would only have THIS, but he ONLY HAD THE PETRA/PETROS ARGUMENT. It really made him look bad. Even though I completely refuted him, he’s still teaching it. It’s absolutely atrocious. I was looking there a little bit ago, and he’s posted another article titled, “The Catholic Church: Denomination or ABOMINATION?” I looked at it and he’s getting his sources from none other than JACK T. CHICK. He’s actually reaching out to people with this stuff, folks. He actually believes this. If you’ve read Karl Keating’s Catholicism and Funamentalism , then you’d know that just about every major and minor anti-Catholic author’s sources, whether they be a tract, article, or book, is based on possibly another’s and that just traces all the way back to the sources of Lorraine Boettner’s Roman Catholicism , and you’d know from Karl Keating’s book, and especially if you’ve read Lorraine Boettner’s, that he has no real sources. It’s an absolute mystery how he got those things to put in his book anyway. I emailed James Hodges the link to Karl Keating’s refutation of Jack Chick and Antonio Rivera’s work. Anyway, have any of you come in contact with this guy in your day?
[/quote]

This guy is so out there he quotes Jack Chick as a reliable church historian. Even many protestants would refrain from going there. That is like using the Supermarket Tabloids as proof aliens exist.

You can find those materials at Chick Publications. It is a ministry of a man named Jack Chick just in case you were wondering. Out of all the lies that are exposed about the Roman Catholic system in the “Alberto Series,” it gives the wonderful testimony of Dr. Rivera how he received Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour and how he was delivered from the spiritual bondage that the Papacy put him through.

Of ourse father Rivera doesn’t exist and was proven a fraud by evangelicals publications like Christiantiy Today. But he doesn’t meantion that does he?

So many antiCatholics out there doing Satans bidding, how can we keep track of them all?:frowning:

They are totally duped and closed to true facts. The scales on thier eyes are thick and numerous. All we can do is to keep shinning our light upon them.

The link you posted has an “f” inserted in it and doesn’t work, so here is a link to biblechristiansociety.com/for those of you who are interested in what the Bible Christian Society website is about. Very good stuff, I really recommend his CD’s.

Scylla

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.