Bible didactics and pedagogics

Since I’m studying once again, this time to become a teacher for catholic religion, our next theme is pedagogics and didactics on Sacred Scripture. Since the German and Dutch books I’ve found so far are all poisoned with historical critical method, I’m asking here:

Does anyone know any clean catholic books on the didactics of Sacred Scripture? Pupils age from 8 till 21. The more titles, the better.

God Bless,

Quintus

If you find anything please let me know…I don’t think there is any official Catholic books on didacticism or pedagogy in regards to Sacred Scripture, because it is all contained in teachings of the Magesterium…so best bet as a source would be CCC, Church Fathers, Papal encyclicals, and other documents (such as V2).

Peace and all good!

That’s not what I meant. I need some books on how to, examples for lessons, series of lessons, about Sacred Scripture. In CCC I can’t find any examples of lessons for, let’s say, 12 year old on the Bible.

God Bless,

Q

“I need some books on how to, examples for lessons, series of lessons, about Sacred Scripture.”

Have a look at my book, link below. I’ve been teaching Catholic 12 year olds from the Bible for years. Free download of Chapter 1 at the link.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.