Bible passages: God acts in us?

Are there passages in the Bible that clear say that God acts in us?

THANKS!

There are many.

***that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. **(John 17:21)

**and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power in us who believe, according to the working of his great might *(Ephesians 1:19)

There are many more.

-Tim-

Thanks!

I like both of them, thanks!

Might you know more?

THANKS!

All I did was search the Bible for “in us”. :slight_smile:

quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/r/rsv/rsv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=in+us&restrict=All&size=All

-Tim-

12 So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure. Philippians 2

Thanks!

These came to mind, if we are temples, He is acting in us.

“Know you not, that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”
1 Cor 3:16

“Or know you not, that your members are the temple of the Holy Ghost, who is in you, whom you have from God; and you are not your own?”
**1 Cor 6:19 **

Can’t you do a search?

Yes.

Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.