Biblical evidence for Catholicism

link to Catholic Exchange sponsor Dave Armstrong
socrates58.blogspot.com/2007/12/dave-armstrong-catholic-apologetics.html
here is a chance to download for $15 e versions in word or pdf of Dave Armstrong’s excellent apologetics books, and you can preview them on this site, great way to acquire a great library, at low cost, easily usable for beginning or experience apologist

Dave was kind enough to send me some of his books on computer disk awhile back. But, I was never able to open those files. Therefore, if you can affoard to purchase them, I suggest you get the printed edition.

Prayer wise, I am currently recovering from shoulder and knee surgery. My next shoulder surgery is May 23rd. I have been unemployed for about threee years now, do to health problems and due to care giving responsibilities. My family has been hit hard in many ways including deaths, illnesses, surgeries and disabilities.

Praying for you and your family Daniel.

Catholic Church can be read in the Bible!!!

Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Edition with Strong’s Numbers
Act9:31 Ἡ μὲν οὖν ἐκκλησία καθ’ ὅλης τῆς Ἰουδαίας καὶ Γαλιλαίας καὶ Σαμαρίας εἶχεν εἰρήνην, οἰκοδομουμένη καὶ πορευομένη τῷ φόβῳ τοῦ κυρίου, καὶ τῇ παρακλήσει τοῦ ἁγίου πνεύματος ἐπληθύνετο.

Act. 9:31 Hie mein oun Ekklesia Katholis Tes Judaias kai Galalaias kai Samarias eirenen ekenien oikomodo mene

Act9:31 of Greek NT: Byzantine / Majority Text (1995) with Strong’s Numbers
αι μεν ουν εκκλησιαι καθ ολης της ιουδαιας και γαλιλαιας και σαμαρειας ειχον ειρηνην οικοδομουμεναι και πορευομεναι τω φοβω του κυριου και τη παρακλησει του αγιου πνευματος επληθυνοντο

Greek NT: Tischendorf 8th Edition
Ἡ μὲν οὖν ἐκκλησία καθ’ ὅλης τῆς Ἰουδαίας καὶ Γαλιλαίας καὶ Σαμαρίας εἶχεν εἰρήνην, οἰκοδομουμένη καὶ πορευομένη τῷ φόβῳ τοῦ κυρίου, καὶ τῇ παρακλήσει τοῦ ἁγίου πνεύματος ἐπληθύνετο.

Greek NT: Byzantine / Majority Text (2000)
αι μεν ουν εκκλησιαι καθ ολης της ιουδαιας και γαλιλαιας και σαμαρειας ειχον ειρηνην οικοδομουμεναι και πορευομεναι τω φοβω του κυριου και τη παρακλησει του αγιου πνευματος επληθυνοντο

Greek NT: Stephen’s Textus Receptus (1550)

Greek NT: Scrivener’s Textus Receptus (1894)

Greek NT: Westcott / Hort (1881)
η μεν ουν εκκλησια καθ ολης της ιουδαιας και γαλιλαιας και σαμαρειας ειχεν ειρηνην οικοδομουμενη και πορευομενη τω φοβω του κυριου και τη παρακλησει του αγιου πνευματος επληθυνετο

Greek NT: Westcott / Hort with UBS4 variants
η μεν ουν εκκλησια καθ ολης της ιουδαιας και γαλιλαιας και σαμαρειας ειχεν ειρηνην οικοδομουμενη και πορευομενη τω φοβω του κυριου και τη παρακλησει του αγιου πνευματος επληθυνετο

Greek: Modern
Αι μεν λοιπον εκκλησιαι καθ’ ολην την Ιουδαιαν και Γαλιλαιαν και Σαμαρειαν ειχον ειρηνην, οικοδομουμεναι και περιπατουσαι εν τω φοβω του Κυριου, και δια της παρηγοριας του Αγιου Πνευματος επληθυνοντο.

:thumbsup:

They are great books, and the price is great. It is better to buy the electronic version because that is pure profit to Dave, the hardback’s cost about $15 apiece but a lot of it goes towards publishing costs.
With the electronic files you get all 13 books for $15 dollars.

thank you for the information…:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.