Biden: Abortion is an ‘essential health care service’ during coronavirus

And, being a pro-abortion extremist is nothing new for Joe Biden:

Voted NO on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
Voted NO on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)
Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007) rem no success - only ADULT stem works
Voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
Voted NO on criminal penalty for harming unborn fetus during other crime. (Mar 2004)
Voted NO on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
Voted NO on banning human cloning. (Feb 1998)

6 Likes

This hardly qualifies as “extremist”. It is more like “mainstream”.

1cthlctrth on Biden’s abortion extremeism . . .

And, being a pro-abortion extremist is nothing new for Joe Biden:

Voted NO on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
Voted NO on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)
Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007) rem no success - only ADULT stem works
Voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
Voted NO on criminal penalty for harming unborn fetus during other crime. (Mar 2004)
Voted NO on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
Voted NO on banning human cloning. (Feb 1998)

LeafByNiggle . . .

This hardly qualifies as “extremist”. It is more like “mainstream”.

1 Like

I would too.

If only there were someone less worse to vote against.

Unfortunately the Republicans (with enormous help from the Mainstream/Democrat media) are stuck with Trump. Meanwhile the Democrats are stuck with Biden (and whoever he names as Vice President who will assume duties as President in a few weeks/months).

1 Like

We are supposed to be in the world, not of it.

5 Likes

I must admit.

I am surprised Biden is being so open about his abortion advocacy.

There are many other issues he tries to hide from the voters on.

Masked Joe Biden

(Photo from Breitbart News)

2 Likes

This would appear to be ‘extreme’ along with his other published views in support for the killing of innocent unborn children for a person who also publicly proclaims themselves as an active practicing Catholic and has enjoyed having his picture receiving Communion published image this was from 2013

I bet he was surprised when he was recently denied … but then perhaps that earned him some “Street cred” for standing up to the evil “Catholic Church” with some demographics - especially under the Democratic Big Tent

3 Likes

This is absolutely vile. Beyond the pale.

(Please accept this, in part, as my response to your question to me on the other Trump thread…).

2 Likes

twf on Biden’s abortion advocacy . . . .

This is absolutely vile. Beyond the pale.

I do accept it. You are speaking truth twf.
If many others spoke out as you are doing, it would help.

Good work!

God bless.

Cathoholic

3 Likes

Some more of Joe Biden’s extremist views:

Last summer, Biden promised to end the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits taxpayer-funded abortions in Medicaid. He also said one of his first acts as president would be to restore funding to Planned Parenthood, a billion-dollar abortion chain that aborts more than 340,000 unborn babies each year.

Biden’s presidential campaign website provides more details about his radical pro-abortion stance. “As president, Biden will work to codify Roe v. Wade , and his Justice Department will do everything in its power to stop the rash of state laws that so blatantly violate the constitutional right to an abortion,” the website states.

Biden said he is committed to “the constitutional right to an abortion” and to reversing “the Trump administration and states’ all-out assault on women’s right to choose.” His health care plan would expand abortions as well. It would force insurance companies to cover abortions as “essential” health care under Obamacare.

So sad [not to mention scandalous] for someone who attempts to capitalize on their being an “active practicing Catholic”. And - yes, I know many of us fail to live in perfection to the Catholic Christian ideal … but we are also not proclaiming our violation and refutation of all that the Church teaches - especially around the sanctity of life and intrinsic evil of abortion.

:thinking: How many Catholics will believe the Bidens [and Pelosis, et al] who every day proclaim the right to kill innocent unborn children rather than listen to the leadership of the Church and think abortion not be that wrong or even must be okay because these Catholic politicians are good standing with the Church? :scream: FAR TOO MANY

They wield legislative power that literally can kill millions of innocent people … and people continue to vote them into office - election after election after election … how many years have they voted against innocent life? … Combined Biden and Pelosi have nearly - if not over - a century of time in elected office - how many votes is that :sob:

3 Likes

Yes I agree. Should Biden win I doubt he will serve out the full 4 years.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.