Biden's Trump Imitation: The Highest Form of Flattery | RealClearPolitics

1 Like

I would like to see what Joe Biden has to say when left alone, without teleprompters, without taking orders from AOC and Bernie Sanders, and without trying to pretend that he would govern in any way similar to Trump’s pro-America agenda.

“Have you met my sister Jill?”

“Is that Pantene I smell?”

“Wanna brush my calf?”

Probably something like that.

Yes, but have you met Joe Biden’s husband, yet?

1 Like

If this is true, then Trump must really love Sarah Cooper.

2 Likes

Interesting. I heard “Jill’s husband” That wasn’t the problem.

He says stuff like the below :rofl: :laughing: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

And this (imagine if Biden were in charge!):
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-some-funding-should-absolutely-be-redirected-from-police
Joe Biden said in an interview Wednesday that some funding should “absolutely” be redirected from police, amid calls from some in his party to “defund the police” in the wake of the protests across the country.

But in a Now This interview with activist Ady Barkan, the presumptive Democratic nominee said that police forces don’t need surplus military equipment, saying this is what leads them to “become the enemy” in a community.

Reducing funding for the police would hurt the poor the most, as they cannot afford to pay for their own personal security. Joe Biden, who benefits from his own personal security, appears to be unaware of this.

I just fundamentally don’t get how anyone can suggest drastic reductions in police resources as a solution to legit problems.

This analogy says it best. Police/jails are somewhat similar to Hospitals and Urgent Care/ERs. They all deal with negative outcomes, many of which can be prevented. Many reasons for an ER or hospital visit are preventable, we could drive better, lose weight, not do excessive drugs, not assault people. But until you actually change those behaviors, you still need expensive healthcare. Simply defunding your local hospital and urgent care doesn’t make the problems diminish.

3 Likes

When asked about the police presence in their communities, 61% of black Americans said they want policing to remain the same, according to a new Gallup poll, even though they tend to have more frequent interactions with the police than do white Americans. Indeed, 79% of those who have had an interaction with the police in the past year said they want the police to spend more or the same amount of time in their neighborhood, the poll found.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.