Bike Accident

Please pray for my sister who was in the hospital with a concussion after a bike accident. Your prayers have helped in her life before and will help her heal after this accident.
Pray that everyone who is biking have and wear helmets, as she was, that accidents will not be far worse!

Praying for you sister who was in a bike accident
grandma glor

I thank God that your sister had the wisdom to wear her bike helmet, as if she has concussion even with that, heaven knows how damaging this accident would have been! I hope you all get over the shock and upset soon.

Heavenly Father thank You for keeping your child safe. Please heal the painful consequences of her accident, and let her value the life You have given her even more, and make her life a song of praise to You. I ask You this in Jesus’ name…

…And may your life also be a song of praise to God!

Bless you, Trishie

Prayers promised

+JMJTJ+

Your sister will be in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your sister and all who bike. My grandchildren bike without helmets most of the time and it worries me to death. I’ve spoken to the parents but it falls on deaf ears.

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your sister and for all people to remember to wear helmets.

Prayed for her healing, for more people to wear helmet and for more drivers to watch where they are going.

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.