Bill Clinton aides used tax dollars to subsidize foundation, private email support

politico.com/story/2016/08/bill-clinton-used-tax-dollars-to-subsidize-foundation-private-email-support-teneo-227613

Bill Clinton’s staff used a decades-old federal government program, originally created to keep former presidents out of the poorhouse, to subsidize his family’s foundation and an associated business, and to support his wife’s private email server, a POLITICO investigation has found.

Taxpayer cash was used to buy IT equipment — including servers — housed at the Clinton Foundation, and also to supplement the pay and benefits of several aides now at the center of the email and cash-for-access scandals dogging Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

A man for all seasons.

Yes, and as with all things Clinton, I’m sure it can be quite easily explained away… or just ignored. Poor Clintons. Always being picked on.

After all, they were dead broke when they left the White House. :bigyikes:

So broke they had to take thousands of dollars worth of items from the WH to take up housekeeping in Chappaqua. Poor Clintons.

Yea they stole the silverware. The dirt bag thieves are so cheap they couldn’t even buy folks and spoons. Also they donated Bill’s used underwear for a tax-relief credit , like anyone would want Bill Clinton’s used underwear!

I tell you, I am shocked; truly shocked :rolleyes:

“Yawn”…NOT!!!:cool:

And are now worth over 250million"
Eric Trump was interviewed on a local radio show here invDenver,yesterday.He said basically,“What are the Clinton’s selling?That they can go from broke to unprecedented wealth since leaving thecWhite House” Of course he followed with they are selling favors…
To anyone and everyone willing to pay.Shameful those two…:mad:

Given all the opportunities ex-Presidents have to capitalize on their former office, I don’t see why we need to spend tax dollars to provide them Saudi prince-like retinues. Clinton seems to have abused the program only slightly more than his predecessor or successor.

How do you figure that? The article said Clinton employed 2 1/2 times as many employees as George H Bush. It also said Clinton employs more than any other living president.

My first, second and third thought… we definitely don’t need anymore lawyers in the White House…! :frowning:

Exactly!:thumbsup:

:smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.