Bill Clinton Went to Jeffrey Epstein's Island With 2 'Young Girls', Virginia Giuffre Says In Unsealed Document

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-island-2-young-girls-virginia-giuffre-says-1521845

I n recently unsealed court documents involving dead child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein and his alleged accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell, a woman named Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Epstein of sex trafficking, said that she once saw former Democratic President Bill Clinton on Epstein’s island with “two young girls” from New York.

In the questioning by lawyer Jack Scarola, Guiffre was asked, “Do you have any recollection of Jeffrey Epstein’s specifically telling you that ‘Bill Clinton owes me favors?’”

“Yes, I do,” Guiffre answered.

Remember Bill Clinton’s name was on the Lolita Express airplane log 3 times and he admitted to it saying it was on route to business but Clinton said he never stepped foot on the island.

I’m not sure anyone is going to be shocked by the idea that Bill Clinton is a sleaze and a liar.

1 Like

Seems another political thread to deflect the issues that really impact America today. Bill Clinton is not running for President. Focus should be on the candidates who are.

3 Likes

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are campaigning for Joe Biden.

8 Likes

I’m missing the relevance. Especially in the case of Hillary, who is not the subject of allegations of mingling with Epstein.

There are plenty of unsavory individuals and groups campaigning for Trump.

We aren’t pondering the worthiness (or lack thereof) of Biden or Trump supporters, but the worthiness of Biden or Trump holding the highest office in the land.

So, i stand by my opinion that it is a deflection.

If it isn’t already, it will all be moot in about 94 days.

1 Like

Not this unsavory.

The Epstein-Maxwell case is just beginning and will go for some time and it is of interest to many.

Clintons are out campaigning so it is relative.

5 Likes

So topics on Epstein himself are fair game, but anyone who have partaken in his proclivities is deflection? Is a topic on the efficacy of HCQ deflection from an election? That means everything is deflection.

Again, there is plenty to discuss in the world beyond the 2020 election. Best to avoid the topics you don’t like.

2 Likes

I thought he appeared in the log sheet more than 3 times.

Ah, other than visiting the island, there seems to be little proof.

And, certainly, the post dragging Hillary into it is without merit.

If everyone who crossed paths with Epstein were guilty of his indiscretions, what do we do about this?

Trump: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

and this?

1 Like

I wonder how Bill Clinton would describe his friendship with Jeff?

1 Like

Fox News is funny.

Out of all the stuff released, they focus on Bill Clinton

Here’s the deal, if Bill Clinton committed crimes he should face justice.

But there were allegations against other people too. Like Alan Dershowitz.

So, why isn’t that a headline?

2 Likes

You think there is something wrong with Trump being in a picture with his wife?

1 Like

This is only beginning.

I believe it has been and I think Alan Dershowitz filed a lawsuit, but I am not positive.
Dershowitz was furious. He appeared on many shows denying he had ever been
involved with any women on the island or any of his properties.

So that settles it?

1 Like

I don’t know. I haven’t heard Dershowitz address this issue lately.

No more than Hillary’s picture being in the original post, but recalling the Fox News apology for cropping the picture to keep Trump out of it is kind of interesting!

You think its suspicious and worth investigating that the Clintons were involved with this man. The fact that Trump was involved with him, traveled with him, and boasted of their friendship, is a big “nothing to see”? You can’t have it both ways. If we must discuss the Clintons involvement with Epstein, then we should discuss Trump’s involvement as well.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Bill Clinton engaged in indecent behavior on his island. I would also not be at all surprised if Trump did. Trump has long boasted of being a ladies man…

1 Like

Hilliary’s picture was not in the orginal post. It was posted only after you said this thread had no relevance.Trump also kicked Epstein out of Mar-a Largo because he bothered a guest’s daughter.

Bill Clinton is denying it.

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clinton-denies-giuffre-allegation-he-went-epsteins-island-2-young-girls-never-been-1522004

1 Like

Have you heard of allegations similar to the ones about Clinton against Trump? I mean substantial ones, not just speculation of some media.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.