Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: 'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come After You'

:eek:

Can you imagine if a conservative had said anything remotely like this? It is vile, yet Maher will get a pass. Unbelievable.

"Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: ‘Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come After You’

Bill Maher on HBO’s Real Time Friday might have said one of the most disgraceful things uttered during the 2012 campaign season."…

Blue excerpt from: newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/03/maher-if-you-vote-romney-black-people-know-who-you-are-and-will-come

Someone better tell the two black guys I work with who are voting for Romney and hate Obama.

It’s kinda sad that he gets a free pass, but that is not surprising. After all, as long as he’s useful to the ideology, his fellow liberal-progressives won’t sell him out.

While it can be considered in poor taste by some, the audience responded with laughter and that was probably the goal of the comedian. Did anyone actually take this as serious? Comedians and talk show hosts go for the ‘shock’ value, and have less credibility than the politicians themselves. I don’t care for Maher’s comedy style, but don’t see this any different than what Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert do, and I like those guys.

Point is, there are issues to be concerned over and we need to look at the politicians themselves, who for the most part are as secular as the ‘entertainers’ who are only concerned with ratings. The latter only tends to cloud the real issues, to those who buy into it as serious.

This thread would probably fit more at the ‘back fence’.

Why does he still allowed to have a tv show? You should not be allowed to say such things on air

In America, this means a loss of a great percentage of programming. It would probably be an uphill battle. :shrug:

Horror is like comedy. You can’t have neither with shock content alone.

Bill Maher’s mouth is a sewer pipe for nothing but filth and garbage. He’s also not funny, judging by all the times his jokes fall dead flat with his own audience. :rolleyes:

Bill Maher isn’t the only one. What we are witnessing is the breakdown of civility in society. For the past 200+ years we’ve been fortunate to have elections free from violence, in large part I believe, because we had a higher authority in God. As we become more secular, we rely more on human characteristics which ultimately reflect our sinfulness. What we are seeing in the behavior which is the topic of these posts, and further reflected in the quotes below, are just a reflection of the highest and best humanism has ultimately to offer.

Link to the article below is here.

*“If Romney win we should start a riot (sic),” wrote another Obama supporter.

“Romney wins= L.A. Riot (sic),” another said.

Overall, Twitchy posted 23 tweets from Obama supporters threatening to riot if Romney wins.

“Those are just the riot threats posted today (Friday November 2nd). It is reasonable to assume that hundreds more were posted prior to today — all of them ignored by a complacent, biased mainstream media,” the Twitchy staff wrote.

This is not the first time Obama supporters on Twitter have threatened riots.

In early October, we reported that liberals on Twitter threatened riots in the event of a Romney victory.

On October 20, we reported that liberals on Twitter threatened to commit acts of domestic terrorism against the White House if Obama doesn’t win.

Throughout the campaign, radical leftists have engaged in what can only be described as a campaign of hate, issuing threats to murder Romney and those who vote for him.

An ad recently produced by Michael Moore and MoveOn.org depicted senior citizens threatening to "burn this m*****f***r" down if Romney wins.

That sucks I guess I’ll chase myself through the mirror for voting for Romney. :smiley:

It’s not just liberals, conservatives are scaring me with their zealotry to ensure “there’s no fraud” in that some are asking poll observers carry firearms. This election my fear will be a dangerous one. Never have I seen a nation so bitterly divided since the Antebellum Era. I’m more worried about the Liberals, but the Conservatives worry me too. This nation cannot continue to be filled with any more paranoia and hate, it’s simply destroying this nation. :frowning:

Hmmmmmmm … It would seem, as indicated by the quotes from the above mentioned Democrat supporters, that the Democratic Party is indeed the actual ‘Party of Racism’.:cool:

Quite a distinction to add to the list of titles of the ‘Party of Death’ (Abortion for all) ‘Party of Religous Alienation’ ( HSS Mandate) and the ‘Party of Gay Marriage.’

Not to mention the brutal attack on the 1st Amendment and the Constitution as well… in terms of denying Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness… for the Pre born.

Now please tell me why woulld a Catholic would ever vote for this party again?:shrug:

Their distorted, warped view on Social Justice? :shrug:

Seriously, racism knows no boundaries, including political boundaries. Isn’t that right Nimzovik?

As are many liberal-progressive “comedians” who believe that shock content alone makes it funny.

All comedians who rely on shock content are not funny!

How did we get to a gutter-mouth comedian like Bill Maher

from a true Comedian like Victor Borge? :frowning:

The reason why they go for shock content alone is because it doesn’t use as much brain power as decent comedy. I swear, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Malaysians and the Filipinos are beating the Americans in this category. Why? Because Korean, Japanese, Malaysian and Filipino comedies are not brimming with shock content.

This made me think, does anyone remember Red Skeleton? Funniest comedian, and always ended his show with…and may God bless.

I do. We used to watch Red Skelton when I was a kid. He was very funny and really funny, not just shocking, crude and rude like many comedians of today.

I was a kid then too. Whole family would gather around the tv to watch him.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.