Bipolar, depression, anxiety-want fuller Faith

I am in a bad place. I find I turn to my therapist much more that I turn to my priest or other support from Catholicism. But I don’t know where to go. So here I am. Please pray for my healing, I want to return to life again.

Praying to St. Dymphna for your health & recovery.

Posted by MyCatDaisy
for Bipolar, depression, anxiety- I want a fuller Faith. Please pray for my healing,
I want to return to life again.

**Good Saint Dymphna, great wonder-worker **
in every affliction of mind and body,
I humbly implore your powerful intercession
with Jesus through Mary, the Health of the Sick,
in my present need. (for MyCatDaisy)
Saint Dymphna, martyr of purity, patroness of those
who suffer with nervous and mental afflictions,
beloved child of Jesus and Mary,
pray to Them for me and obtain my request.

(Pray one Our Father, one Hail Mary and one Glory Be.)

Saint Dymphna, Virgin and Martyr, pray for us.

[INDENT]Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon MyCatDaisy
in this time of unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace –
which this world cannot give

• be always with her.
    And, help her to bring this
    same Peace into the lives
    of others.

Our Lady of Mental Peace,

• Pray for us!
    Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

Praying hard for you.

“Unless the Lord had helped me, I would soon have died. I cried out, ‘I’m slipping!’ and your unfailing love, O Lord, supported me. When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer”
Psalm 94:17-19

O Christ Jesus, when all is darkness
And we feel our weakness and helplessness,
Give us the sense of Your Presence, Your
Love and Your Strength. Help us to have
perfect trust in Your protecting love and
strengthening power, so that nothing may
frighten or worry us, for, living close to You,
We shall see Your Hand, Your Purpose,
Your Will through all things.
Amen
St. Ignatius of Loyola

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and MyCatDaisy of Hope,
look upon Lin in this time
of weakness and unrest.

to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -

• be always with her.
    of others.

• Pray for us!
    Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal MyCatDaisy. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into MyCatDaisy’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular MyCatDaisy, and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Hi. I also suffer from bipolar. I get the severe high manic phases and also depressive lows. I’ve learned that not only taking my medicine and seeing the doctor helps but the Catholic faith and sacraments help too. Mine is so severe that Im on disability and most likely will be my whole life and Im 28 so thats a pretty long time if God blesses me with long life. I’ve just come to terms that even though God doesnt heal me there is a bigger plan and picture. I’ve been blessed in many other ways so I presume this is a cross that I have to carry. God can take our sufferings and use it for good. Dont think that your ill because of some sin because if that were true everyone would be sick all the time. Its even written in scripture that Jesus rebuked his disciples for asking what sin caused a certain man to be ill. Take your medicine and see the doctor and keep the faith. God bless

Praying.

MyCatDaisy, my heart and prayers go out to you! I have suffered from anxiety and depression as well. If you want to message me, I am more than happy to share my experiences with you. Some days are better than others… In the mean time, I am praying for you!:signofcross::gopray:

Lord please help this person know Your wonderful presence and deep love.
(I highly recommend going to a Catholic Church and spend an hour weekly (if not more) in Adoration while reading a good devotional)
In His infinate Love,
mlz

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and MyCatDaisy of Hope,
look upon Lin in this time
of weakness and unrest.

to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -

• be always with her.
    of others.

• Pray for us!
    Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal MyCatDaisy. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into MyCatDaisy’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular MyCatDaisy, and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

**Blessed Apostle Peter,
to whom God has given the keys of the kingdom of Heaven,
and the power to bind and loose,
grant that we may be delivered through the help
of your intercession from the bonds of our sins.
O, Holy Shepherd,
Prince of the Apostles,
pray for us that we may be made worthy
of the promises of Christ.

Amen.**

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.