After the overdose I went to a hospital 45 minutes away in NJ. they took me off ALL my familiar medications and I had a serious lower GI issue after drinking charcoal. The overdose was random. I just lost control. I am sworn not to make suicide attempts any more. It was a mild overdose but ended up stressing my heart because of one of the medications I took.
Then something bizarre happened when I returned to my apartment. I got very cold and my toes started turning blue. It was summertime and the temperature on the A/C was set to about 75 I guess. I started jumping up and down to warm up, and one of my breasts “dropped,” it’s hard to explain but now I have to go for a special, lengthy mammogram. I put on a sweatshirt and went for a mile walk in 80 degree weather at a fast pace. My eyes, hands, and feet were already starting to turn inside out, this is also hard to explain. When I returned to my apt I called my mom and dad. I wound up being taken to the hospital again by ambulance at 3 in the morning from their house. Even the cats were scared of me and they still get nervous around me now. It was a horrifying experience that took weeks to recover from, physically. Maybe I haven’t really recovered. I just posted about feeling weak and helpless and not being able to drive. I guess what happened through the overdose was about as bad as it felt at the time. STRICT WARNING: do not attempt suicide. You will likely end up still very alive but DAMAGED.