Black Turnout Falls in Early Voting Boding Ill For Hillary Clinton

nytimes.com/2016/11/02/us/politics/black-turnout-falls-in-early-voting-boding-ill-for-hillary-clinton.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

African-Americans are failing to vote at the robust levels they did four years ago in several states that could help decide the presidential election, creating a vexing problem for Hillary Clinton as she clings to a deteriorating lead over Donald J. Trump with Election Day just a week away.

I bet all that pandering is now being seen as jusr that, pandering. You can’t keep counting on black support when you do nothing for them!

From an article two days ago on fivethirtyeight.com:

According to the U.S. Elections Project, a website run by University of Florida professor Michael McDonald, more than 22.5 million Americans have already cast ballots. And although early voting data is of limited value when it comes to predicting a winner, clear patterns are emerging: Enthusiasm is up from 2012 among Latinos and liberal whites, and down among African-Americans. (Of course, it’s possible those patterns will change.)

Black voters turned out in force for Barack Obama. I think that’s easy to understand. Hillary will still get most black votes.

It seems to me that there is a presumption that Blacks are not voting. It may be true they are NOT voting early, however, like me they may be waiting to the day people usually vote on. I have NOT voted yet, because I’m very concerned that those voting early may not have their votes counted. My concern regarding this is because those who vote by absentee ballots do not have their ballots counted UNLESS the voting is to close to be determined. I know this because it once happened where I live and it took the 3 absentee ballots to determine the outcome. Many were grateful that there was an odd number of ballots because the last ballot counted determined the outcome of who one for the Selectmen position.

Black voters KNOW how poorly regarded they are by the Democrats:

newsy.com/videos/project-veritas-video-says-dem-donor-criticized-black-voters/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.