Blackberry Wallpaper

Hi all,

There aren’t many Catholic apps or themes for my Blackberry, and just started making wallpapers for mine.

So far I have 2 Sacred and Immaculate Hearts, and one Mater Dolorosa (for lent). You can view them here: s24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/miserissima/

If you tell me what kind of phone you have and what image you’d like as a background, I’d be glad to make some (free) wallpapers for you. Pick a saint or a devotion and let’s see what we can come up with. :thumbsup: Just post here or PM me.

Very nice and thanks for the offer. would you be able to do somethign for St. Rita of Cascia and St. Gemma Galgani?

Would you like one of each or both together? And if you had your druthers, what main background color(s) for each? If I can’t get to it tonight, I’ll do it tomorrow.

Oh, and before I forget: what model is your phone/blackberry? That way I can get the right dimensions. :slight_smile:

I’ve done a St. Rita and 2 St. Gemma, Check them out here:
s24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/miserissima/

Let me know if you would like them tweaked a bit.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.