Blackberry Wallpaper

Hi all,

There aren't many Catholic apps or themes for my Blackberry, and just started making wallpapers for mine.

So far I have 2 Sacred and Immaculate Hearts, and one Mater Dolorosa (for lent). You can view them here: s24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/miserissima/

If you tell me what kind of phone you have and what image you'd like as a background, I'd be glad to make some (free) wallpapers for you. Pick a saint or a devotion and let's see what we can come up with. :thumbsup: Just post here or PM me.

Very nice and thanks for the offer. would you be able to do somethign for St. Rita of Cascia and St. Gemma Galgani?

[quote="JohnnyK, post:2, topic:232136"]
Very nice and thanks for the offer. would you be able to do somethign for St. Rita of Cascia and St. Gemma Galgani?

[/quote]

Would you like one of each or both together? And if you had your druthers, what main background color(s) for each? If I can't get to it tonight, I'll do it tomorrow.

Oh, and before I forget: what model is your phone/blackberry? That way I can get the right dimensions. :)

I've done a St. Rita and 2 St. Gemma, Check them out here:
s24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/miserissima/

Let me know if you would like them tweaked a bit.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.