Bless and heal me,friends&girl friends and my home

Lord bless my home and have it totally fixed and finish the rebuilding and it is healthy and a blessed home.Lord I need you to heal me,bring love from others to me today.Lord I pray for the restoration of relationships with Cailin, Dagmara, Olivia, Viola, Marta, Megan,krystal, Stephanie, Michelle, Dana, R., Basia,Krystal.I ASK you LORD GOD that you have each of my girl-friends email and call me today and truly love me today.let their hearts be full of love for you Lord God.Lord let girl friends call& email and be renewed in mind and heart towards me.Thanks for this my LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen.Thanks everyone for praying ! Pray for Elsy, LOIS, RICHARD, ELI, ELI’S FATHER AND JOHN D’S SISTER AND ME AND DAGMARA AND MICHAELINA TO BE TOTALLY HEALED ! Thanks for your prayers.THANKS TO EACH OF YOU FOR PRAYING, JOHN, LORD HEAR THIS PRAYER ! John

Pray that I am healed and made whole ! Pray that my girl friends have opened eyes and embrace our LORD GOD and come back to me .Pray that my house is completely rebuilt and that I am happy and jouous, healthy and well. Thanks from my heart, John

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please console this person, who seems very troubled and upset. Make Your Will clear to them, Lord, and give them a Spirit of Patience and Understanding, Lord, of what You ask of them. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

RIDICULEDDISPLY I thank you from my heart for your prayers for my healing and for the restoration of my girl - friends to me and the healings of my friends. God bless you and your family, John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.