Bless holy water and salt to cast out demon over internet or phone?

In my country you can hardly find any church,
I am a convert for the last 25 years.

My aunt has cancer, I have a feeling that she is being attacked by demons on the other hand I see possibility for her salvation in Jesus Christ.

No body there to visit her and pray rosary, No church nearby to bless her home with holy water .

I can talk with her over the phone and do a little video chatting.

I need to bless and make holy water and salt and ask her to do it at her house

What do you suggest ?

Thanks

May Lord Jesus christ protect this thread from all demonic forces and guide me.

Find a priest, have him bless water and salt for you, then send it to your aunt.

When the priest blesses these things it puts the blessing of the church on them.
A lay person couldn’t put the blessing of the church on them.

May God bless and keep you. May God’s face shine on you. May God be kind to you and give you peace.

Hi

Thanks , It will not be easy to send water! in my country in the post office I do not know what I will tell them and salt? not sure ! :confused:

Just soak the water up in a small towel and send it in a plastic bag. And salt should be easy to send.

Friend, I shall pray for your aunt.

But I’d like you to forget the holy water and salt, that is completely unbiblical. the only way to cast demons out is to preach the gospel.

Exorcism died out with the end of the apostolic era.

Exorcism was a ‘sign’ gift given only to Christ, the apostles and maybe a few others. Those gifts are long gone. Exorcists today are all frauds. Even if the demon disappears, they can come back if the person has not beed led to accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour and been baptised with the holy Spirit.

If not, then that person can be compared to an empty house with all the doors and windows wide open; ripe for the picking for demons to come back and make that person worse that before.

Matthew 12:43 * When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; ***and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. ***
12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Thank you Joan M for replying to what was written. I don’t know enough about all this and hope to see more people respond to all this.

Why do you think your aunt is being attacked by demons? Because she has cancer or is there some other reason?

A number of people, and even saints, have been sick. It doesn’t necessarily mean they are being attacked by demons.

No, exorcism is still around even in 2013!

Her daughter used to practice summoning souls, one of her sons seems to have drug issue but on the other hand I personally think that a large number of physical problems we have has some thing to do with sins and demons . on the other hand there are curses and demonic forces that will be always there to stop her from listening to word of God.

Even all of that isn’t enough to assume that she is possessed, even with her illness. My uncle was the holiest man I know, yet he suffered greatly at the end from cancer that plagued him for years.

Just because someone doesn’t turn to Christ, doesn’t mean that curses and demonic forces are keeping them away.

Blessed water and blessed salt are not magic cures.

I pray for healing for your aunt, and that the Lord’s will be done. God bless you for wanting to help her.

You should pray the Divine Mercy for your aunt.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.