Bless these dear Lord

Lord heal these friends - Cailin, Dagmara, Olivia, Viola, Marta,Megan,Krystal,Minella, Stephanie,Deborah, Michelle, Dana, Renata, Basia,Krystal, Svitlana, Colleen, , Anna, Louisa, Laura , td Barbara, Kayla ,kathrin, agata, ania, michaelina, Dayna, dana, dina, monika ,.NATASZA , Asia ,Nelly, Gera and let them be devoted to Catholic- Christian faith in heart, mind and spirit , just as St. Monica prayed for her husband and children . Let them have Jesus and the Holy Spirit in them. Let them contact me in a loving caring way today. I love them and I want their happiness and joy to be happening by and from you LORD GOD ,thanks LORD, in Jesus's name, amen. Everyone pray for their healing , restoration to God and be my friends again and salvation, John.

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

Thanks Bre " FOR SUCH A HEARTFELT PRAYER " . "KEEP THESE friends in prayer " . I greatly appreciate it, John

Blessed Mother please hear our prayers your children are in need of you during this difficult time.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[quote="Kristine1957, post:4, topic:181524"]
Blessed Mother please hear our prayers your children are in need of you during this difficult time.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[/quote]

Kristine I know you have been praying and I greatly appreciate it .These people need love in their hearts from Jesus and they need God always. I ask you to pray for them for Jesus to be in their hearts and to call me and contact me today .i miss them. thanks , John

On January 1:* The Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God***
[/FONT]http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/SOLMARY.HTM
[FONT=Trebuchet MS]*Praying for the intentions of John, **who asks in earnest **that his friends, named above, **be healed and return to You in faith, Lord Jesus, *and if it be Your Holy Will, may they return to John also, extending their hands in friendship and in peace.

~+~
Come, Holy Spirit,
fill the hearts of Thy faithful,
and enkindle in them the fire of Thy love.
Send forth Thy Spirit and they shall be created:
And Thou shalt renew the face of the earth. Amen.

Let us pray that Mary the Mother of the Lord, will help us by her prayers.

[LEFT]God our Father,
may we always profit by the prayers of the Virgin Mother Mary, for You bring us life and salvation through Jesus Christ her Son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God, for ever and ever. Amen. [/LEFT]

Sancta Maria, Sancta Dei Genitrix, Refugium peccatorum, ora pro nobis.
Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Refuge of sinners, pray for us.
Sancta Maria, Sancta Dei Genitrix, Auxilium Christianorum, ora pro nobis.
Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Help of Christians, pray for us.
Sancta Maria, Sancta Dei Genitrix, Regina pacis, ora pro nobis.
Holy Mary, Holy Mother of God, Queen of peace, pray for us.

• In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Praying for your friends' healing and salvation and that they will be good, loving friends to you. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.