Blessed New Year

To all, of every faith, here in the Non-Catholic forum. :slight_smile:

I may disagree with the doctrines of other faith traditions, but I don’t question the sincerity of those devout adherents to those traditions…

God’s blessing be upon us all, and may we all find the Holy Face of Christ in each other, and those we meet.

When, at the particular judgment, we are asked, “did you love others as I have love you,?” may we be able to say will full and clear conscience, “I tried, Lord, I tried. Forgive me and have mercy on me when I failed”

Happy New Year to you and to all who participate on this sub-forum! :slight_smile:

Nice!

May I also wish a happy healthy New Year to everyone, regardless of any differences! May God abundantly bless each of us and may we have Peace on Earth!

John 17:20-22
20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

Happy New Year, everyone!

:bluelite:

Happy New Year!!!:whackadoo:

Happy New Year to everyone who posts here. I hope that you are happy and safe in 2015 and that God blesses you all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.