Blessing of bpatismal water at Easter Vigil

Does anyone know where I night find on-line the current rite/prayers for the blessing of baptismal water on the Easter Vigil?

[quote="Ora_et_Labora, post:1, topic:331621"]
Does anyone know where I night find on-line the current rite/prayers for the blessing of baptismal water on the Easter Vigil?

[/quote]

I would just ask to borrow the Missal from Church. The USCCB seems to think the Mass is their intellectual property.

Perhaps you could look for an old Missalette from the Easter season. Ours had the full set of Vigil rituals in it, including the blessing of the water.

[quote="aemcpa, post:2, topic:331621"]
I would just ask to borrow the Missal from Church. The USCCB seems to think the Mass is their intellectual property.

[/quote]

I am not sure what "seems to tthink" means, but the copyright for the English translation is not held by the USCCB, but by ICEL, the International Commission of English in the Liturgy, who made the English translation of the Latin texts, at the direction of the Holy See. The Latin texts of the missal are copyrighted by the Libreria Editrice Vaticana. Is there something wrong with any of that? :confused:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.