Blog Scene

If the moderators are OK with it, I thought I’d start a new thread where Catholic bloggers could showcase their work.

An insight into the current problems with Catholic activism in Ireland(though some points are relevant to all Catholics):

tellingitasitisirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/trouble-with-catholic-right.html

Yay! Your blog is excellent. Mine is in my signature, and I noticed you followed my blog recently. I’ma follow yours, too.

Thanks. Yours is even better.

Great blogs! I’m busy at the moment starting my own - I’ll let you know when it’s up! It will mostly concern Catholic music…

Music? Excellent.

I wonder if you have any other Catholic blogs that you would recommend others to read?

Hello everyone,

My name is Mel, I am a servant leader of Tawagawit, a Catholic Ministry spreading God’s Word through Music. I am a writer of our local magazine, Sunstar, and would like to share my new hobby, writing blogs about God’s words. The main aim of Blotfree is to spread the word of God through experience and challenges. Here’s a sample of my work: blotfreemel.blogspot.co.nz

Many thanks to all who reads this and support my actions. May God bless you and your family.

Blotfree

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.