Blogger for iPad?

I love my iPad, and it does almost everything that my laptop does. Almost. One thing that I haven’t figured out how to do is to blog in the “compose” mode on blogger. I get a message that says my current browser (safari) doesn’t support it.

I am going to visit a friend in a month or so, and would like to travel light…leave my laptop behind. If only I could blog from my iPad… Us there an app for that? Or a different browswer?

Thanks!

Get a laptop.

[quote="acadian, post:1, topic:243325"]
I love my iPad, and it does almost everything that my laptop does. Almost. One thing that I haven't figured out how to do is to blog in the "compose" mode on blogger. I get a message that says my current browser (safari) doesn't support it.

I am going to visit a friend in a month or so, and would like to travel light...leave my laptop behind. If only I could blog from my iPad... Us there an app for that? Or a different browswer?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Blogsy. Available in the App Store for $5.

The WordPress and BlogPress iPad apps are horrible, IMHO.

lol rich kid problems :smiley: they crack me up and also at my school i had to use a ipad and i cant stand them i prefer laptops or computers

Suspicious Mind
Re: Blogger for iPad???
Get a laptop.
I have one. But I would prefer not to haul it with me through airports and such.

Thanks, Karow. Can I assume you’ve used it and had good results?

CountrySteve
Re: Blogger for iPad???
lol rich kid problems they crack me up and also at my school i had to use a ipad and i cant stand them i prefer laptops or computers

Not necessarily, Steve. Hard working adults here, no rich kids. :slight_smile: I like my laptop, but my iPad is very handy and very useful and much more portable than my laptop.!

[quote="acadian, post:5, topic:243325"]

Thanks, Karow. Can I assume you've used it and had good results?

[/quote]

Indeed I have.:)

If you go into your blogger settings, you can get an e-mail address that you can send an e-mail to and it will publish it. That would probably be the easiest thing, no special app required.

[quote="KarenElissa, post:7, topic:243325"]
If you go into your blogger settings, you can get an e-mail address that you can send an e-mail to and it will publish it. That would probably be the easiest thing, no special app required.

[/quote]

Does that work on your device? I can't get emails to publish from the iPad. Laptop, yes. iPad, no such luck. I ended up downloading a bunch of apps and choosing easiest one to use for me.

But then I am not the brightest bulb in the technological basket. :manvspc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.