Blogging Sites?

Does anyone know of some good free Catholic blogging sites that are easy to use. Right now I’m using tumblr I’m a photography major I want to post my shots so that I may use my photography as a way to Glorify Christ.

Unfortunately Tumblr does not have any Christian themes; let alone Catholic ones. :frowning:
Feel free to message me directly.

I use blogspot.com . www.defendingthefaith-frankie.blogspot.com
Its not a pro Christian blog area by any means .But I use it to get my message across

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

I guess I’m confused as to what you are looking for. Are you looking for Catholic blogs or are you looking for blog-hosting sites that allow you to create your own blog?

The only Catholic blog hosting site that I know of is StBlogs.com. You can set up your own blog with them that will give you a website at yourdomainname.st.blogs.com. I haven’t used them myself, so I can’t really tell you anything more specific, but I would assume they have Catholic themes available.

What I'm looking for is a hosting site. I'll check it out. Thanks. God bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.