Blood clot warning for 1m contraceptive pill users

A million women who take Britain’s most popular contraceptive pills are being warned they risk developing potentially life-threatening blood clots.

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/10612789/Blood-clot-warning-for-1m-contraceptive-pill-users.html

The issue of blood clotting has been known for many many years. The issue is that many doctors don’t do tests before putting women on the pill. My fiancee knows someone who had lots of issues because of this. She herself was told many years ago that she could never go on it because she has mutations that are prone to clotting… for this I am thankful to God.

I posted this before, but in paramedic we were taught to be leery of girls who were in age to take contraceptive pills, and blood blots (pulmonary embolism). Theirs enough evidence, I mean this is not some urban legend.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.