[quote="SwizzleStick, post:9, topic:200725"]
I posted this on a separate thread, but it works here too regarding McCartney's cluelessness. Since they love Obama so much in Europe, they can have him"...
Entire article: telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/7805775/Obama-loses-the-Left-suddenly-its-cool-to-bash-Barack.html
Even Spike Lee can see the downside of Obama's limited ability to project emotion:
"Bemoaning Obama's passivity after the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, the director Spike Lee thundered: "He's very calm, cool, collected. But, one time, go off! If there's any one time to go off, this is it, because this is a disaster."
This is the same Spike Lee who once described Obama's election as a "seismic" change that represented "a better day not only for the United States but for the world".
Here is a list of symptoms of a Narcissistic personality (from the Google Health website):
A person with narcissistic personality disorder:
* Reacts to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
* Has obsessive self-interest
* Pursues mainly selfish goals
Many of these symptoms seem to match Mr. Obama's personality and may explain why he acts the way he does.