Bomb Threats meet Pope Francis in Chile

Love him or hate him, he is our Holy Father… Let us pray for him and his entourage and for their safety.

4 Likes

I pray for the safety of all Popes on their journeys.

1 Like

. Let us pray for N., the Pope.
R. May the Lord preserve him, give him a long life, make him blessed upon the earth, and may the Lord not hand him over to the power of his enemies.

V. May your hand be upon your holy servant.
R. And upon your son whom you have anointed.

Let us pray. O God, the Pastor and Ruler of all the faithful, look down, in your mercy, upon your servant, N., whom you have appointed to preside over your Church; and grant, we beseech you, that both by word and example, he may edify all those under his charge; so that, with the flock entrusted to him, he may arrive at length unto life everlasting. Through Christ our Lord. R. Amen.

2 Likes

We prayed for the Pope’s visit to Chile at Mass earlier today.

I pray every day for the Holy Father’s intentions (required for plenary indulgence) and add an extra Hail Mary for the person of the Pope, for his protection and guidance and blessing.

Also just finished on New Years Day a 54-day large group Novena for our Pope so I hope the benefits of that are still in effect.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.