Book recommendations

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend good books about God’s forgiveness both on how to receive it and how to give it.

Also, any other book on ow to walk closer to God. Such as how to overcome the more invisible sins (but still sins), like pride, secret judgements, and other such undesirable mental traits

Thanks

CM

[quote="cmscms, post:1, topic:238472"]
Hi there,

Can anyone recommend good books about God's forgiveness both on how to receive it and how to give it.

Also, any other book on ow to walk closer to God. Such as how to overcome the more invisible sins (but still sins), like pride, secret judgements, and other such undesirable mental traits

Thanks

CM

[/quote]

I would suggest "The Sunflower: On the Possibilities and Limits of Forgiveness" by Simon Wisenthal

Go to Medjorgorje.com and you will find many book's about how to find god and your self.
I think for evry woman, to read the woman who runs with wolfs, google it you'll find it.
My god give you the the will of forgivness, and to seek out your forgivness, my god keep you close to his will, love and peace to you and your family.
Angela

See my signature for a wonderful book.

The subtitle of the book is;
“A guidebook for the Journey to God Based on the Wisdom of the Saints”

Peace
James

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.