Book review websites needed!

There are several good sites that review movies and TV for adherance to Catholic or general Christian beliefs: hollywoodjesus.com/ , usccb.org/movies/ , and www.pluggedinonline. However, I cannot find any that review books. Any suggestions?

God bless :slight_smile:

I can’t say I have used any sites for book reviews. At least one looks to be comprehensive, but I can’t get it to work. tiberriver.com/index.cfm

Of course, several Catholic magazines do book reviews, although I am not sure how easy it is to search their online archives. Here is one: americamagazine.org/archivesbookreviews.cfm
you will need to scroll down the page in order to do a title search.

Just to clarify, while I appreciate information on sites that review Catholic materials, right now I am specifically looking for Catholic or Christian reviewers of secular publications, hopefully fiction such as The Dresden Files or The Alchemist. Thanks!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.