Book suggestions on being Catholic Mother and Wife

Does anyone have any good book suggestions on how to be an enthusiastic Catholic mother and wife?

Kimberely Hahn’s Chosen and Cherished and Graced and Gifted and Beloved and Blessed
Holly Pierlot’s A Mother’s Rule of Life

and I just ordered Elizabeth Foss and Daniel Bean’s Small Steps for Catholic Moms, The Handbook for Catholic Moms, and The Domestic Church: Room by Room. I’ve just received though so I can’t say how good they’ll be although I have high expectations!

I'll second A Mother's Rule of Life. I read this and it has totally changed my perspective on my vocation as a wife and mother!

I have The Domestic Church, but I haven't read it yet. I've heard great things, though, so I'm looking forward to reading it after Lent for my devotionals!

The Catechism of the Catholic Church, especially the parts concerning the Eucharist, Reconciliation, Marriage & family. It includes interesting notes and Scripture references as well. However, you maybe already have this base covered. :thumbsup:

I will third (or is that second second?) A Mother’s Rule of Life. It was recommended here by someone else a while ago, and I bought it. Now our whole study group has a copy and we all refer to it regularly.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:: Excellent suggetions! Anything by by those women (especially Danielle Bean, Elizabeth Foss, and Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle) are wonderful choices!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.